Please check the following points to make sure that you can install and activate your eSIM successfully:
- Your phone is eSIM-compatible and carrier-unlocked.
- You can access a stable Internet connection, preferably WiFi. It is because you need to download an eSIM profile/data plan to your phone in order to use eSIM. So, Internet connection is REQUIRED.
After checking whether or not your phone can use eSIM, you can be sure that you can use it. Now, you can take steps to install an eSIM for your upcoming trip.
Steps to take:
- Install your eSIM the day before you leave for travel and activate during your flight or when you arrive at your destination. Because an eSIM plan has a limited number of days to use, so if you set up too early, the plan will not last for your whole trip.
- Select the type of device on which you are going to install an eSIM on (iPhone, Samsung, Google Pixel)
How to install an eSIM on different devices?
Each device will have slightly different steps to install and activate the eSIM. Below, select the device which you are going to install a tourist eSIM on to see step-by-step instructions and helpful video guide:
What you need to know about installing an eSIM?
- There are two ways of installing an eSIM on your device:
- QR code method
- Manual Method
- Although we guide you through both, the QR code method is highly recommended.
- The setup should take about 2-3 minutes only.
The validity will start right after the installation, so it’s recommended to install eSIM one day before departure.
To successfully install eSIM, you need to ensure:
– An eSIM compatible device and unlocked
– A data connection
– An eSIM activation code sent from your eSIM carrier
Don’t worry. cambodiaesim.com offers 24/7 support. You can contact an eSIM to get the instant support.